- Position – Java Developer
- Location- Colombo | Sri Lanka
We are a trusted Digital Engineering and Enterprise Modernization partner, combining deep technical expertise and industry experience to help our clients anticipate what’s next. Our offerings and proven solutions create a unique competitive advantage for our clients by giving them the power to see beyond and rise above.
We are experiencing tremendous growth, with $566 million in revenue in FY21, representing 12.9% year-over-year growth. Along with that growth, we onboarded over 3,000 new employees in the past year, bringing our total employee count to over 13,500 people located in 15 countries across the globe.
At Persistent, our values are more than a list of ideals to improve our corporate image. We’re dedicated to building an inclusive culture that reflects what’s important to our employees and is based on what they value. As a result, 95% of our employees approve of the CEO and 83% recommend working at Persistent to a friend.
What you’ll do
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
What you’ll bring
- Skills: Java, Collection, Spring Boot framework, Microservices, Hibernate, OOPS Concepts, must have DB knowledge preferably No SQL (Cassandra, Mongo), Multithreading Experience
- Knowledge: a good understanding of RDBMS Concepts, PostgreSQL DB and SQL; knowledge of deployment & build tools; a good understanding of Terraform scripts (needing only minor changes/enhancements). App deployment to cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP)
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud – especially EC2, S3, Cloud watch, and related services.
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Culture focused on talent development with quarterly promotion cycles and company-sponsored higher education and certifications
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Employee engagement initiatives such as project parties, flexi work hours, and ‘Long Service’ awards
- Annual health check-ups as well as insurance:
- Group term life insurance
- Personal accident insurance
- Mediclaim hospitalization insurance for self, spouse, two children, and parents
Why Persistent is an employer of choice
- Technology Innovation: culture of innovation using cutting-edge technology to bring value to clients.
- Growth and Career Progression: learning opportunities for growth, including quarterly promotion cycles
- One Persistent Culture: global outlook with diversity and inclusion at its core,
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified