We are looking for world-class talent to join a crack team of engineers, product managers
designers. We want people who are passionate about creating software that makes a
the world. We like people who are brimming with ideas and who take initiative rather than
be told what to do. We prize team-first mentality, personal responsibility and tenacity to
problems and meet deadlines. As part of a small and lean team, you will have a very direct
the success of the company.
As a Java engineer you will be responsible for:
• Designing, developing and maintaining software that powers complex operations.
• Helping design the architecture, owning development of major initiatives and modules.
• Working in cross functional teams with product managers, UX designers and QA engineers
ship software on-quality and on-time.
• Helping level up the team; sharing knowledge, conducting code and design review; driving
code quality and process improvement initiatives.
• Writing code that you are proud of, with extensibility, scalability and performance in mind.
● Solid Computer Science fundamentals, excellent problem-solving skills.
● 3+ years of Java development in a product company, with a proven track record of
successful software products.
● Good communication skills (written and verbal), proven team player, rolling up the
and getting involved in the nitty gritty.
● Familiar with Agile Methodology.
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field from a top university.
● Able to work within the GMT+8 time zone
What we offer
● An exciting and passionate working environment within a young and fast-growing
● The opportunity to work with a high performing team
● A competitive salary package
● The ability to work from anywhere in the world (assuming a stable internet connection)
● The chance of being a fundamental part of the team and make a difference
What will the process look like?
● Application: you will submit an online application form, which will take you less than 10
● Test: you will take a 45 min online test
● Interview: there will be 1-2 rounds of interviews
If you’re up for the challenge and would like to be considered, please send your CV to email@example.com
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time