Jr Business Consultant – Talent Bank
How about building a better world while developing into one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies? See this opportunity to work with us and #VemPraUnilever.
But first, an important message.
Diversity is one of our most relevant pillars in people management and our main objective is to develop an internal environment open to the multiplicity of worldviews, through inclusion without stereotypes. This allows us to value the best professionals, bringing together different profiles and styles of action, and to face the company’s current and future challenges more effectively.
At Unilever, more than 50% of leadership positions are held by women. And we want more diversity in our company. In this way, we consider all/all candidates/candidates for our vacancies, without distinction by disability, race, color, religion, gender and gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, or any other diversity.
Is this vacancy your face?
In this vacancy, you will:
- Plan and carry out visits to points of sale in order to identify the channel
- Present the platform and register customers
- Prospecting for new customers
- Reverse cases of failures in the sales funnel
- Monitor activation of new customers: ideal assortment, purchase frequency, average ticket, market share, perfect store, positivization, etc.
What can’t be missing for you to come to this team?
The requirements are:
- Higher Education Attending Required
- Experience with sales and prospecting
- Intermediate Excel (Proc-v/pivot table)
- Experience with Distributors will be a differential
- Experience with Small Retail will be a differential
- Intermediate Power Point
- Customer relationship, resilience, ease of communication and proactivity
What can you expect in return?
Our benefits are: medical assistance, dental assistance, pension plan, stock purchase, discount at gyms, discount on product purchases, meals at the company, chartered transportation, among others.
Why be a #Unilover?
We are a global consumer goods multinational that has been building a better world for over 91 years in Brazil. Our purpose is to make sustainability a common place for all people through our brands, which are in the home of 100% of Brazilians (OMO, Dove, Seda, Rexona, Hellmann’s, Kibon…).
Unilever is a place where you can put your purpose into practice in your day-to-day, creating a better business and a better world. You’ll work with brands that everyone loves, and improve the lives of our consumers and communities around us. You’ll work with innovations, big and small, that will help our business thrive and grow. You will learn from our leaders and colleagues who will go far beyond managers, but mentors who will help you leverage your career to make you even better.
Unilever is an organization committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bring ing Their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (11)
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Bulk Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Internship