Junior Consultant – Technology Risk
Who we are
EY is a worldwide network of professional management consulting, auditing, taxation and transaction services, and we have 700 offices in more than 150 different countries.
EY defines itself through its values of integrity , transparency and passion and is realized through the work we carry out every day with our customers, institutions and communities, with whom we use our Advisory, Assurance, and Transaction skills to create positive change near home and in the world. It means telling how we drive technological and digital change to improve what surrounds us and build a Better Working World.
We are a team with a global mindset and a collaborative culture .
Our goal is to transform our customers’ processes to improve their businesses. We choose the right people to help find innovative and frontier solutions. We manage highly complex issues, transforming them into opportunities in order to increase, optimize and protect our customers’ business today and in the future.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Who we are looking for
EY Italia, with the aim of strengthening the Technology Risk team , is looking for young talents interesting in the world of consulting and IT Audit for the offices in Milan, Rome, Treviso, Bologna .
If the consultant profession excites you, you feel ready to work towards objectives, you are motivated for a career in EY and you think you have the characteristics we are looking for, do not hesitate to apply.
The ideal candidate has the following requirements:
- Master’s Degree in Economics or Engineering (with particular focus on IT security and IT risk management);
- Basic knowledge of the main IT environments / platforms and of the main IT processes;
- Knowledge of IT Audit framework, IT Governance;
- Knowledge of IT security, IT production controls (ie change / problem management), user access management, IT security;
- Knowledge of Data Analytics Tool: ACL, MS Access;
- Good organizational skills and predisposition to team work;
- Flexibility and ability to manage stress.
You will have the opportunity to confront yourself in a dynamic context where our professionals have a mix of skills, from the assessment of Security Systems, from Cyber Intelligence, to the Protection of Company Information and Personal Data , all in a technological and challenging work environment. which recognizes and rewards the best professionals.
What does it mean to work at EY
EY defines itself through its values of integrity, transparency and passion and is realized through the work that we carry out every day with our customers, institutions and communities.
It means working in an environment that promotes diversity and inclusiveness as a cornerstone, enhancing the characteristics of each individual, telling how we drive change to improve what surrounds us and build a Better Working World.
What we offer
We encourage your career path through a quarterly coaching and feedback system that leads to achieving your professional goals quickly and effectively.
We enhance your performance and those of your team with a career model and distinctive reward systems .
You will have the opportunity to develop new skills through high-level training courses , acquire EY Badges certifications for the skills of the future, participate and promote internal initiatives.
We are committed to ensuring the right balance between work and personal life, offering excellent quality services to our customers, but at the same time allowing our people to build their careers without sacrificing personal priorities: you will find programs of flexibility, welfare and benefits dedicated .
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Front End Industrial Engineer Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 4, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Sustainability Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Engineering Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time