Junior Digital Marketer | Bulgaria (Remote)
Partnership / Skin In the Game
All of our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits including the opportunity to work from home on certain days.
Support & Culture
You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse professionals who love our work and get a kick out of over-delivering for our clients.
NOW WE’VE GOT YOUR ATTENTION, ALLOW US TO EXPAND…
About Our Business…
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
WELCOME TO YOUR DREAM JOB…
As a Digital Marketer you will provide result-oriented advertising and marketing activities designed to meet our customer and inhouse needs.
The Role – What’s It About…
The primary function will be to achieve sustainable business growth through market intelligence, creativity, and strategic vision, and to build an organization that attracts, develops and retains outstanding people and customers.
THE FINE PRINT…
Mandatory Skills – 2 Years Experience In
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns and monitor paid search budgets
- Oversee accounts on search platforms (e.g. Google AdWords, Bing Ads)
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Write attractive and concise copy for adverts
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Find ways to reduce the risk of click fraud
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
A High Level Of Proficiency In
- AdWords certification is a plus
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager and/or Digital Marketing & PPC Specialist
- Experience in data analysis and reporting – Well-versed in the principles of search engine marketing (SEM)
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with the core platforms (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with other multiple platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc) is preferred
- Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing