Junior Executive – Finance
- Preparations of schedules, payment vouchers and obtain necessary approvals for the payment process as per company policy.
- Data entry to SAP & obtain signatories for relevant payments/ transfers (Cheque payments, On line payments, Bank Transfers, Outward Remittances).
- Maintain a track on deadlines of all statutory, utility payments including all communication invoices and ensure to collect relevant invoices well in advance of the set deadlines.
- Part Qualification in CIMA or any other professional qualification in regards to Accounting/ Finance.
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Computer Literacy
- Time Management Skills
- Knowledge on SAP
- Least 01 years experience in Accounting/Finance.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org within 10 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma