Junior Executive – Finance Cum Administration
About the job
What This Job Involves
What’s your ambition? Is it a big goal or small steps? Professional or personal? We’d like to know because at JLL, we make your ambitions our business.
And if you have ambitions in Administration & Finance , join us to be inspired by the best.
You’ll work as a Junior Executive Admin & Finance, reporting into the Senior Executive.
In this varied role, your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
Below are the Description.
- Tracking of Facility Operating Expenses.
- Tracking all Procurement details and Expenses.
- Ensuring uninterrupted Goods/ Services availability for operational functions whilst maintaining a close Co- ordination with inter departments.
- Processing of all invoices for payment.
- Find suitable vendors in line with regional guidelines and register them on time.
- Management of petty cash.
- Ownership of the day-to-day administration.
- Negotiating commercial terms with Vendors, whilst ensuring cost effectiveness and favourable terms to the organization.
- Tracking, verifying and filing all JLL staff claim forms.
- Collection of quotations from Registered vendors.
- Liaison with staff to verify the details of claims.
- Client billing / invoicing and follow up payments by clients.
- Follow up and getting necessary approvals on time for the purchases.
- Monitoring of all housekeeping / pantry / stationery consumables and ensure reordering.
- Assist in generating Portfolio Finance Reports.
- Ordering of stationery and sanitary items and maintain the stock.
- Issue stationaries to departments as per the request.
- Conduct regular audits in the stores to ensure stock accuracy.
- Follow up with supplier’s till receiving of the goods or services.
- Overlook janitorial service vendor and upkeep the cleanliness of the premises in high standard.
- Assist transport department to arrange transport requisitions of employees and fulfil requests in timely manner.
Sound like the job you’re looking for? Before you apply, it’s also worth knowing what we are looking for:
- Part qualified in CA/CIMA/CMA/ACCA or Graduate in Business Management /Administration or HND in Business Management.
- Minimum 1 year proven experience working in Finance and Administration Functions.
- Possess excellent client and vender relationship management skills.
- Strong PC literacy and proven ability to manage daily activities using various systems such as MS Office and Outlook.
- An excellent command of written and spoken English communication skills.
- Age between – 23 to 35 preferred.
Great Organizational Skills
You’ll have great time management and organizational skills, and be good at meeting deadlines in a fast-paced work environment and adapting to your team’s or client’s changing requirements.
What You Can Expect From Us
You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
Keep your ambitions in sight and imagine where JLL can take you…
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at AccomodationRequest@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.