Junior Executive – Learning and Development
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
- Facilitating, coordinating and implementing Learning & Development initiatives for the client
- Managing entire training cycle on behalf of the client from vendor sourcing to pre/post program follow up
- Data collation for relevant SBU’s Training Needs Analysis.
- Preparation and implementation of the Training Calendar based on the TNA priorities.
- Preparation of Training Program Budget o Sourcing of vendors and venues o Budgeting based on facilitation fees, venue, travel and any related expense
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, updating documents in a timely manner and ensuring adherence to defined process.
- Completion of all mandatory and assigned learning and development training programs, Learning and adherence to Business Excellence methodology, preparation of all Business Excellence documents and ensuring all documents are updated in a timely manner to ensure stable process.
- Participating in process improvement, value creation and automation projects
- GCE A/L
- Minimum 1 year in HR field
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows Environment and.
- Diploma or Professional qualification in HR.
- Working under pressure with minimum supervision
We provide office transport, Hybrid work environment, hospitalization insurance, regional learning hubs, etc. in additional to salary and other perks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.