Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
If you are thinking of the next step in your career, then Hayleys Group is the organization for you..
Junior Executive – Operations
- Coordinate with customers and update them on shipments making sure customers are well aware and updated of their shipments.
- Co-ordinate with principals, agents, vendors , carriers service providers & regulatory authorities for activities from the time of cargo receipt until delivery to final destination in order ensure an uninterrupted service level to the client
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until the MBL/HBL issued & docs are dispatched to the foreign station as per the stipulated time period with accuracy in all documents.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate information and completion of files and passing relevant information to the finance division in order to ensure smooth flow of activities.
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until shipments arrives at destination with making sure all necessary events are updated.
- Obtain credit approvals, update cost sheets and provide relevant information to finance division
- Timely coordination with the customers, Agents network & responding to their requirements and all day to day operational issues.
- Update reports as per given requirements for management decision making.
- Maintain all documentation in an orderly manner.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- GCE O/L qualification with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 2 passes at the GCE A/L examination,
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and Sinhala languages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (1)
- Process Associate Jobs at HCLTech Sri Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on October 2, 2023 Full-Time