If you are thinking of the next step in your career, then Hayleys Group is the organization for you..
Junior Executive – Operations
- Coordinate with customers and update them on shipments making sure customers are well aware and updated of their shipments.
- Co-ordinate with principals, agents, vendors , carriers service providers & regulatory authorities for activities from the time of cargo receipt until delivery to final destination in order ensure an uninterrupted service level to the client
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until the MBL/HBL issued & docs are dispatched to the foreign station as per the stipulated time period with accuracy in all documents.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate information and completion of files and passing relevant information to the finance division in order to ensure smooth flow of activities.
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until shipments arrives at destination with making sure all necessary events are updated.
- Obtain credit approvals, update cost sheets and provide relevant information to finance division
- Timely coordination with the customers, Agents network & responding to their requirements and all day to day operational issues.
- Update reports as per given requirements for management decision making.
- Maintain all documentation in an orderly manner.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE / TRAINING / QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR POSITION
- GCE O/L qualification with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 2 passes at the GCE A/L examination,
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and Sinhala languages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply Now.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelJunior Executive
Related Jobs (5)
Category Manager – Sourcing – Supply Chain Management-(Dialog Axiata PLC) on September 16, 2021 Full-Time
Customer Relations Executive-Mercantile Investments on September 13, 2021 Full-Time