Junior Executive – Operations
- Maintain excellent relations with vendors, clients, ports, Shipping/Air Lines, service providers, BOI and Sri Lanka Customs.
- Coordinate shipments closely with clients, service providers and carriers to ensure smooth operations.
- Ensure optimum utilization of containers while adhering to specific client requirements.
- Ensure company operating procedures are followed at all times in receiving/storage and stuffing of containers and all instructions given by clients are adhered to.
- Ensure all containers/consignments are trucked or gated into port within the stipulated time frame.
- Ensure that the warehouse system is fully updated and perform random warehouse checks prior to closing of containers to ensure accuracy of loading.
- Manage any value added service requirements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Successful completion of the Local or London O/L 6 passes with ‘C’ for Mathematics and English.
- Minimum 2 passes at the G.C.E A/L examination.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now” within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
- Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationProfessional Certificate