Junior Executive – PAYROLL
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations.
Currently we looking to fulfill a challenging role in HRO Tower of Accenture
About the role
• Execution of services to client across Master Data Management, Time & Attendance and Payroll.
• Effective management of compensation and benefits.
• Liaising with relevant SBU HR teams of data inputs, issue resolution and execution of duties.
• Learning and adherence to Business Excellence methodology, preparation of all Business Excellence documents and ensuring all documents are updated in a timely manner to ensure stable process.
• Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures, updating documents in a timely manner and ensuring adherence to defined process.
• Ensuring client data protection and adherence to audits.
• Completion of all mandatory and assigned learning and development training programs.
• Diploma or Professional qualification in HR
• 1 year in HR field mandatory
• Exposure in handling payroll related systems
• Trilingual in main three language is an added advantage
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc. in additional salary and other perks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma