Junior Executive – Sales (Construction)
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – SALES (CONSTRUCTION)
- Handling the tender submissions by liaising with QS department from purchasing tender document to tender submission
- Obtaining the real time market information of the construction projects, potential clients and competitor activities
- Actively participate business development activities by helping to create marketing tools, representing company in exhibitions, award proposals and customer registrations
- General sales administration by maintaining the CRM system for construction department
- Support marketing function on research, sales increments activities, commercial proposals, documentation support and reports
- Continuously monitor Local & overseas competition and changing market conditions by collecting information, analyzing performance, etc. in order to develop emergent strategies and to be ahead of competition.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
- BSc Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification.
- Sales and Marketing related qualifications (Bsc, SLIM, CIM)
- 2 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing preferably in Construction industry
- Local or London O/L 8 passes with ‘A’ for Maths and English
- Creative, outgoing with excellent presentation skills is a must
- Computer literacy with MS Office is vital
Good communication skills with fluency in English and Sinhala.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on “Apply Now”. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance-driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship