Junior Finance Executive
Accenture Lanka is the Sri Lanka branch of Accenture which operates in more than 150 countries with over 650,000 employees worldwide. We are into Operations (BPO) and serve a leading client in Sri Lanka in relation to Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance & Accounting and HR Operations. We are also a registered training partner for CIMA & CA Sri Lanka.. Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading listed Fortune 500 / MNC and to learn and grow in a challenging but rewarding work environment.
Currently we are looking out for an Deputy Analyst (Junior Executive) – Finance & Accounting – One Year Contract
- Ensure all SLA’s are delivered within group policies.
- Liaise with the client on enhancing OTC process and setting strategies to meet client’s long-term business goals
- Identifying processors of the team and drive standardization across all SBUs
- Timely resolution of IMs lodged by the client
- Timely providing information and Management reports for client’s senior stakeholders (In par with the SLAs)
- Should have 1.5 years of F&A/FP&A operations experience in the previous roles
- Intermediate level qualification from a professional body such as ICASL / CIMA/ ACCA
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Possess high level of knowledge on areas such as excel functions
Those who get selected to join will have an excellent opportunity to work for a leading multinational company whilst gaining exposure and serving for a leading local Company. We provide office transport, subsidized meals, hospitalization insurance, etc in additional salary and other perks.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelJunior Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified