Junior HR Associate – Human Resource
Based in London, United Kingdom, Zapmii Limited are looking for a talented HR Associates to help manage the full scope of HR related to the designated business unit. We are looking for passionate individuals who can work remotely. Your skills will be contributing to our performance management, leadership development and training initiatives and will be instrumental in supporting and developing HR policies and procedures in line with organizational objectives and strategy.
As a key member of the HR team, you will act as a key point of contact for employees and managers providing HR support on all aspects of operational HR. The primary objectives of the role are managing the full range of administrative processes of the employees HR lifecycle.
• Assisting with recruitment related processes such as helping to source candidates, managing job boards, conducting telephone interviews, liaising with hiring managers.
• Administration through the entire employee life cycle from On boarding to Off boarding
• Ensure the HR system is updated with any changes, e.g., salary changes, job title changes, maternity leave, etc.
• Assist with Payroll Administration (starters/leavers and amendments).
• Compile all data necessary for running the monthly payroll.
• Create quarterly accounts
• Produce letters to employees concerning any amendments to their terms and conditions of employment
• Assist in the queries sent to the HR team and provide advice to managers and colleagues
• Assist with the organization & Delivery of training courses
• Assist with arranging travel and processing expenses for team
• Other HR tasks and duties as directed
• A good level of education to GCSE/A Level or equivalent
• A Batchelor’s degree (not essential)
• Working towards a qualification in Human Resource Management (CIPD) (not essential)
• Qualitative administration experience
• High degree of attention to detail
• Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
• Adaptable with a driven and proactive attitude
• Ability to work in a team as well as on own initiative
• Ability to prioritise multiple tasks and manage time efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Intermediate skill level in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to handle sensitive data in a confidential manner at all times
• An excellent, exciting career opportunity for someone looking to make their next career step and to really make an impact in a small, but growing company
• Flexible working hours
• A voice, you’ll be part of a team that will value your input.
• An agile, positive working environment.
• Training, support, and professional development.
• Pegged Salary Initiative – Your salary will be pegged to GBP (British Pound)
We are a collaborative, forward-thinking, innovative team and work on cutting edge tech. We are passionate about what we do and the products that we create.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (142)
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Marketing Internship at Applova Inc. in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship