Junior Web Developer
Junior Web Developer Role Will Have The Following Responsibilities
- Interactions with Others – Successfully completes projects, tasks, and initiatives by embracing a team-first approach. Works in collaboration with team and offers feedback, where appropriate, to complete individual and group efforts. Shows the ability to adjust and be flexible to change by adapting approach when necessary. Mentors less experienced staff.
- Communication – Responsible for demonstrating appropriate, clear, concise, and effective written and oral communications in all interactions to build relationships and accomplish day to day work and projects.
- Project Management – Take ownership of a project and have the ability to distribute tasks to team members and meet milestone completion. Update all project management and time tracking tools accordingly.
- Vendor Relationships – Interact with vendors (technical issues, project initiatives) independently, as necessary. Ability to act as the point person for issue escalation.
- Documentation – Complete detail-oriented documentation for new and moderately complex processes. Responsible for the quality and validity of produced documents. Extract and document customer/business requirements and needs for use by enterprise architecture and engineering teams (network, system, and software).
Skills and Characteristics
- Self-motivated: You are expected to manage the different priorities of tasks assigned to you and manage your own time.
- Ownership: You are required to drive changes and improvements taking full ownership from idea to implementation.
- Responsibility: You are expected take responsibility together with the rest of the development team to develop and manage our software solutions long-term.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Proficient spoken and written English.
Nice To Have But Not Required
- Experience in adobe Photoshop.
- This is a permanent full time position.
Salary and Benefits
The salary is dependent on your capability, experience and skills.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified
Related Jobs (34)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time