Key Account Manager
- Operate as the primary point of contact for Key Stake Holders.
- Develop a trusted advisory relationship with accounts, customer stakeholders and internal partners.
- Prepare and guarantee monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Should have at least team handling experience for 5 years minimum.
- Evaluate identified market segments to ascertain customer requirements and understand the best suited solutions from the service portfolio of the company.
- Develop a comprehensive business plan to achieve existing business growth targets.
- Drive revenue growth, increase customer retention, and enhance the value of service offered by the company by building new and strengthening existing relationship.
- Lead negotiate with customers on bidding projects, including responding to RFP’s and solution proposals.
- Support commercial negotiations by preparing quotations, commercial analysis, and identification of optimization points to align with customer budgets.
- Perform regular customer reviews and business analysis to identify and promote new businesses.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 10 years of total experience & 5 years of team handing experience.
- Strong communication & coordination skills, able to complete the business docking with products, technology and other department.
- Strong Data analysis analytical skills
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance