Law Enforcement Emergency Response, Triage Specialist
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
Our Trust & Safety team’s commitment is to keep our online community safe. We have invested heavily in human and machine-based moderation to remove harmful content quickly and often before it reaches our general community.
What will I be doing?
– You will bring operational excellence to a team that handles a large volume of incoming requests from law enforcement, and ensure that all requests are scrutinized and handled in strict accordance with applicable law, our terms of service, and our law enforcement guidelines
– You will analyze and accurately assess a variety of requests from law enforcement authorities and governments
– You will provide support to escalations related to sensitive subject matter
– You will clearly respond to process and policy questions from law enforcement, government agencies, and internal parties;
– You will be working with a cross-functional team, drive improvements to policies and processes within the law enforcement response team
– You are willing and able to maturely work with sensitive issues that include child exploitation, a variety of religious and political views, violence, and adult content.
– You will participate in frequent refresher and new training in order to adhere to relevant SOP’s and policies
Live content moderation:
– You will review videos, posts, comments, user profiles and live streaming content according to the policies, workflows and targets, which may include graphic, violent, explicit, political, profane and otherwise disturbing content
– You will investigate and resolve complex issues regarding content in accordance with SLAs and metrics
– You will add accurate metadata/tags to content items, identify and escalate potential risks to relevant teams
What should I bring with me?
– Must have fluency in English. Additional language skills would be a plus
– You have 3-5 yrs experience with content policy and moderation or anti-abuse operations
– You have the ability to perform duties objectively, devoid of inherent biases or personal beliefs
– You are proactive towards complying with procedures, policies and objectives set in place and taking a disciplined approach when undertaking tasks
– You have the ability to think critically and make quick decisions
– You have experience communicating with cross-functional teams
– You have experience working independently with judgement
TikTok is committed to the well-being of all our employees. Our promise is to provide comprehensive and evidence-based programs, to promote and support physical and mental wellbeing throughout each employee’s journey with us. We believe that wellbeing is a relationship and that everyone has a part to play, so we work in collaboration and consultation with our employees and across our functions in order to ensure a truly person-centred, innovative and integrated approach.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn’t be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience3 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationNot Specified