Lead/Senior Product Specialist (Business Systems Analyst) – Human Capital Management (R&D)
IFS is a billion-dollar revenue company with 5000+ employees on all continents. We deliver award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™. At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust. We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world. We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs. If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
We’re on the lookout for experienced, open-minded, self-motivated industry experts as Lead/Senior Product Specialists to join our growing team of creative and talented individuals at the Human Capital Management group.
IFS Human Capital Management (HCM) manages the full employee lifecycle, from hire to retire. As an integral part of the IFS Cloud solution, IFS HCM provides a comprehensive toolkit supporting a wide range of HCM processes from different perspectives and roles throughout the entire global enterprise.
As a Lead/Senior Product Specialist, you will have the challenge of designing & communicating well thought-through solutions within HCM to help organizations align their talent strategy with business strategy. The role is focused on interpreting and analyzing functional and technical requirements to design fit-for-purpose and enterprise-grade software.
- Prior experience in Business System Design and Analysis.
- Experience in the Human Capital Management Domain and thorough knowledge of working with different HRIS Systems is a definite plus.
- The ability to efficiently engage with requirement owners and other stakeholders while contributing to the activities related to product/solution management.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills along with the ability of applying expertise & technology to achieve work objectives.
- Degree in IT/ Human Resource Management / Business Management or an equivalent professional qualification.
- The Professional Qualification in Human Resource Management (PQHRM) is a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to the R&D lifecycle of our products via requirement analysis, designing, testing, documentation, and 3rd line support.
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements that can be properly estimated to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Work closely with Product Managers and Program Managers to ensure the quality of our products.
- Create and maintain high-quality end-user documentation & academic material.
- Proactively take part in conducting different types of tests to ensure overall release quality.
- Collaborate with & proactively share knowledge, guide and train colleagues
- Contribute to improvements in IFS products, services, and processes by actively engaging with colleagues, requirement owners & other stakeholders.
- are a good listener and effective communicator
- are proactive, takes initiatives & responsibility.
- are up-to-date with market needs.
- acquire detailed analytical skills & passionate in logical thinking
- acquire basic UI/UX design skills
- acquire a positive, target oriented can-do attitude.
- have a natural desire to discover & learn new things,
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (154)
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (React Native) Jobs at Empite in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at GTN in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer (.NET) Jobs at Mind Plus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Web Developer Jobs at Envoy Ortus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior DevOps Engineer Jobs at Kaleris in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Laravel Engineer Jobs at iLabs in Battaramulla, Sri Lanka on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Executive – Human Resources Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time