Lead/Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack, WordPress
At IFS you will work in a growing, global enterprise software company where informal hierarchies promote simplicity and trust with responsibility. We strive to deepen our expertise by taking on challenging and varying work assignments in a collaborative environment together with committed colleagues. With professionalism and a strong customer focus in everything we do, from R&D to Sales and Consultancy, we are proud to serve world-class customers all over the globe with our leading products.
Acumatica is a sister company of IFS and a leading cloud ERP software that empowers businesses to unlock their potential and drive growth. Built on the world’s best cloud and mobile technology and a unique customer-centric licensing model, Acumatica delivers a suite of fully integrated business management applications, such as Financials, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, CRM, Project Management, etc. on a robust and flexible platform.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
As a Lead/Senior Software engineer in our Acumatica marketing team, you will be responsible for developing new features and maintaining the Acumatica website.
- Develop, support, and maintain the existing portfolio of Acumatica websites including 3rd party integration, databases, plugins, etc
- Work with the web team at improving performance, security, privacy, accessibility, and SEO of websites
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, backup processes, and storage solutions.
- Create, update, and maintain features and functionalities of the Acumatica website
- Audit the underlying framework of the website and make recommendations and adjustments to maintain industry best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience in full-stack engineering along with WordPress experience
- Expert understanding of HTML5, jQuery, CSS3, MySQL, and Git
- Experience with building and managing custom WordPress Themes
- Experience with building and managing custom WordPress Plugins
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, build and maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with a commitment to delivering value to every one of our customers, has made IFS a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees and growing ecosystem of partners support more than 10,000 customers around the world challenge the status quo and realize their competitive advantage. Learn more about how our enterprise software solutions can help your business today at ifs.com.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelSenior Executive
Related Jobs (242)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Refcoins in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Associate Software Engineer Jobs at Codevus in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Serviceform in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at CuSolid in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Tech Lead – Java Jobs at Virtusa in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Python Developer Jobs at Cryptus IT Solutions in Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time