Lead / Senior Software Engineer: Quality Assurance (IFS Technology)
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
As our Lead/Senior Software Engineer: Quality Assurance, you will join our R&D Platform-Infrastructure (IFS Technology) team in Sri Lanka where we strongly believe that working hard and having fun are two compatible elements.
The Platform-Infrastructure (IFS Technology) team is responsible for the underlying platform architecture of our world-class IFS products. We are a focused and growing team with an abundance of impactful opportunities.
This role has some specific regular tasks but also has many ad hoc tasks. As a Lead/ Senior Software Engineer: Quality Assurance in R&D Platform-Infrastructure (IFS Technology) team, your primary tasks include but are not limited to:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Apply testing processes/strategies for new and existing features
- Estimate, plan, prioritize and perform testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts
- Implementation of tests within pipelines
- Carry out Root Cause Analysis with the purpose of increasing test coverage in critical areas
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Be a driver of continuous improvement in areas such as automation, continuous integration, and processes using industry best practices
- Continuously expand the QA process and technical knowledge, and share the knowledge to guide others
- Be able to lead, take initiative and have a high sense of responsibility
- Ability to work as a part of team and independently
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology
- 3+ years of industry experience for the Senior level and 5+ years of industry experience for the Lead level
- Experience in driving Test Automation in Agile development processes (e.g.: Test Design, Test Scripting, Test Data Creation)
- Basic knowledge in Cloud platforms (e.g.: Azure, AWS, or GCP)
- Basic knowledge in Linux and on fundamentals of Networking
- Basic knowledge in Docker and Kubernetes
- Basic knowledge in Kube Prometheus stack and ELK/EFK stack
- Technical experience in DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and Agile aspects of Software Engineering
- Experience in Performance Testing using LoadRunner or JMeter
- Knowledge in Source Code Management Tools (e.g.: Git/Bitbucket)
- Solid understanding of QA processes, best practices, testing techniques, and methodologies
- Strong focus towards DevOps and Agile Software development practices
- Proven experience working with Enterprise-Scale applications
- Effective Communication and Presentation skills
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
IFS develops and delivers enterprise software for customers around the world who manufacture and distribute goods, maintain assets, and manage service-focused operations. The industry expertise of our people and solutions, together with commitment to our customers, has made us a recognized leader and the most recommended supplier in our sector. Our team of 4,000 employees supports more than 10,000 customers worldwide from a network of local offices and through our growing ecosystem of partners. For more information, visit: IFS.com
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (378)
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Techscrolll in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Simsyn Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 24, 2023 Full-Time