Lead / Senior / Software Engineer – R&D, Service Management
IFS delivers award-winning enterprise software solutions through the use of embedded digital innovation and a single cloud-based platform to help businesses be their best when it really matters–at the Moment of Service™.
At IFS, we’re flexible, we’re innovative, and we’re focused not only on how we can engage with our customers, but on how we can make a real change and have a worldwide impact. We help solve some of society’s greatest challenges, fostering a better future through our agility, collaboration, and trust.
We celebrate diversity and accept that there are so many different perspectives in this world. As a truly international company serving people from around the globe, we realize that our success is tantamount to the respect we have for those different points of view.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to be part of a global, diverse environment; you will be joining a winning team with a commitment to sustainability; and a company where we get things done so that you can make a positive impact on the world.
We’re looking for innovative and original thinkers to work in an environment where you can #MakeYourMoment so that we can help others make theirs.
If you want to change the status quo, we’ll help you make your moment. Join Team Purple. Join IFS.
IFS Service Management is the market leading service management solution, a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for the 5th consecutive time. Our solution empowers our customers to deliver service excellence and optimize workforce efficiency allowing them to embrace Service as a strong and profitable revenue stream.
We deliver solutions for every part of the service lifecycle, from product management, contracts, warranty and billing through mobile field service, customer engagement and self-service, and remote assistance. Our service management capabilities manage complex use cases and accelerate digital transformation goals.
In order to join the Service Management team as a Senior Software Engineer, You need to be good at listening and communicating, and share knowledge and experience. If you consider yourself as a person that is pro-active, who takes initiative and responsibility, and gets excited by opportunities to learn, we want to hear from you.
A software engineer is expected to consistently develop high-quality software solutions by:
- Analyzing and interpreting the requirements to fulfill the domain needs.
- Applying the best engineering and architectural concepts.
- Ensuring product performance and maintainability by adhering to IFS’ standards, guidelines, processes, and tools.
- Performing comprehensive testing.
- Actively participating in communication with stakeholders to ensure the solution is fit for purpose.
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Previous working experience with Enterprise grade software is a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in .Net framework, Java, Oracle Database, and Scripting.
- 2+ years of proven experience working in a similar role. Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply
- The ability to work in distributed Global team set up
Interviews and selections are being made continuously. If you are interested, apply as soon as possible.
As a step in our recruitment process, all final candidates will undergo a background check, to get us an understanding of our future employees.
We respectfully decline all offers of recruitment and/or advertising assistance.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience2 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (146)
- Software Engineer Jobs at BlinQ Software in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer (Java ) Jobs at Innodata Lanka in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Engineer Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Developer (C++) Jobs at Tetherfi in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Software Architect Jobs at Mad Mobile LK in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Frontend Developer Jobs at H-Town Technologies in Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Data Engineer Jobs at BISTEC Global Services in Colombo, Sri Lanka on September 25, 2023 Full-Time