Lead Tech Recruiter
Circles. Life revolutionizes the digital services industry by giving power back to our customers. Born in Singapore as Asia’s first and most successful digital mobile services, our services have been rapidly gaining market share since our 2016 launch, while delivering a best-in-class customer experience. We are owning the market in innovation, customer happiness and growth.
Looking ahead, Circles. Life plans to further leverage its telco technology, including a new digital data platform to create more lifestyle products. Discover, AI-driven events feature, is the first of many more.
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
Do you want to get firsthand insights on how a hyper-growth company operates and be part of building disruptive technology? Are you passionate about being part of a fun, ambitious team that thrives in an entrepreneurial tech environment?
If the answer is YES, read on to find out more!
We’re on a mission to build a great place to work that supports the learning and development of our team members. Circles.Life is looking for a Lead Tech Recruiter to join our growing Talent Acquisition team in supporting our growth in our locations across APAC.
The successful candidate will be responsible for executing our regional talent acquisition strategies and initiatives, and for bringing rockstar candidates on board the Circles.Life team. In addition to executing on your assigned roles, you will also be responsible for managing the entire recruiting pipeline for the company, working closely with senior business leaders.
You will need to possess superior analytical skills, energy, drive, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a team player with a forward-thinking mindset, ability, and confidence to challenge the status quo to define future visions.
It is a unique opportunity to work with high-impact projects and interact directly with senior leadership.
As a key member of our team, your responsibilities include:
- Take ownership of specific areas of talent search and engagement, as well as the end to end talent acquisition process from sourcing to onboarding
- Work with the tech recruiting team and onboarding specialists in the project management of a company-wide recruitment timeline, and in meeting defined hiring KPIs and objectives
- Define the vision and goals/KPIs for specific roles based on immediate organizational needs, and design and implement winning sourcing strategies to fill critical positions
- Successfully manage talent searches on a predefined timeline, set benchmarks and metrics, identify bottlenecks, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines
- Draw on extensive knowledge of talent acquisition and foster dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, and People Operations Executives
- Execute and support recruitment and onboarding activities in a timely and effective manner
- Be an active member of the People team; sharing insights on organizational structure, recruitment strategy and work plans with management
- Passionate about Technology, Disruptive models, Organizational Culture, and Talent Management, and most importantly Talent Acquisition
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in recruiting. Experience in technical recruiting at various levels preferred
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- A strong believer in continuous self-improvement, leading with empathy, compassion, and teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree from a top tier university
- Start-up experience or exposure in tech-focused recruiting is preferred.
What’s On Offer
- Circles. Life provides a great environment and platform for employees to build their careers.
- Unique opportunity to be a part of innovating the telecommunications industry (Circles. Life is the only company of its kind in all of Asia!)
- Once in a lifetime chance to help shape a brand from the ground-up
- Autonomy in the role and in managing your own portfolio
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups
- Attractive experienced and compensation
- Working with passionate, smart, and driven colleagues in a vibrant environment
To all recruitment agencies: Circles. Life will only acknowledge resumes shared by recruitment agencies if selected in our preferred supplier partnership program.
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Circles. Life employees or any other company location. Circles. Life will not be held accountable for any fees related to unsolicited resumes not uploaded via our ATS.
Circles. Life is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, disability, or age.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
Related Jobs (206)
Executive – Human Resources Jobs at Nestlé in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Human Resources Executive Jobs at Atlas Axillia in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 9, 2022 Full-Time
Marketing Trainee, Opportunity At blue lotus 360, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Internship
Intern, Talent Acquisition, Opportunity At LSEG, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Full-Time
Intern – Digital, Opportunity At GroupM, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Internship
Business Development Intern, Opportunity At tectera, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Internship
Enrolment and Marketing Executive Jobs at AOD in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on December 8, 2022 Full-Time