Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Lecturer and Consultant, Data Science
- Design, develop and teach courses in the related to Data Science domain and related areas.
- Participate in examinations, project supervision and graduate recruitment.
- Mentor and supervise Master of Technology student in their projects and internship in industry, guide and ensure their learning journey.
- Explore the use of new analytics methodologies and technologies through research, student projects and engagements.
- A good Master’s degree or Doctorate in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Artificial Intelligence or related area
- Minimum of 8 years relevant industry experience in business intelligence, analytics consultancy and solutioning preferably across industry verticals
- Possess hands-on proficiency, experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Advanced data analytics
- Data Mining & statistical methods, techniques & tools for solving business problems
- Data warehouse methodologies and data modelling
- Techniques for handling structured and unstructured data
- Big Data architectures, tools and methods (e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce etc)
- Strong programming skills in R, Python, Tableau and others
- Good passionate and interest in teaching adults from a diverse range of industries
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (38)
- Quality Assurance Engineer Jobs at H huex Pvt Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Quality Assurance Lead Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Full-stack PHP Developer Jobs at Scopic Software in Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at QrioMatrix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at CreativeHub in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time
- Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Saberion in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 3, 2023 Full-Time