- Nestlé in Italy, Assago (MI) headquarter;
- Permanent contract;
- Law degree and admitted to the Bar Association
- At least 5/6 years of experience in a business law firm and/or a legal department of a multinational company
- Fluent Italian and English
We are looking for brilliant legal minds to join our legal team.
As a key member of our team, you will review, interpret and translate legal requirements and effectively communicating these to the business and external stakeholders.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to gain exceptional experience in a varied and fast-paced environment.
A day in the life of Legal Counsel
- calculate and handle risks in business process and decision making
- preparation/revision/mark-up of contractual provisions in relation, among others, to NDA T&C of sale and purchase, distribution and, license agreement, outsourcing agreement; consultancy, service agreement, etc.
- managing corporate affairs of all the operating companies of the Group
- delivering timely and high quality legal advice and assistance to the business and the functions of Nestlé, in all the different area such as compliance, antitrust, environmental, health&safety, food safety, IT/IP, corporate, ESG, trade, all in a practical and commercially focus way in relation to all relevant matters that reduce risk, resolve issues and maximize the opportunity for the business to deliver on its goals
- give guidance and manage litigation, drafting/reviewing briefs (e.g. suits, appeal, contracts) for judicial/arbitration proceedings; reviewing/negotiating settlement agreements
- interactive and collaborating with external lawyer and other business affairs professionals;
- reviewing and drafting internal legal policies and rules
- draft and implement standardized contracts, works and process
- support in the legal training
- work with the market IT teams to implement preventive measures to avoid risk of security violations.
- advise/report the management about the non compliance issues
- liaising with other Nestlé lawyers in the region for trainings, sharing best practices working on common projects
What will make you successful
- Achievement focus, high energy and commitment to the results
- Inter personal skills and ability to deal with senior management
- Good communication skills
- Pride in contributing to the reputation and the performance of Nestlé
- Commitment to a strong work ethic, integrity, honesty, compliance and quality
- Personal relation based on trust and mutual respect.
We are Nestlé. We are the Good food, Good life company.
Good food, Good life is our promise, it is a daily commitment. It is only thanks to our people that we can make a difference and realize this belief: we call them Good People.
At Nestlé, we believe that recognition, inclusion and valorization of diversity can make us grow both as individuals and as a company. This is why we promote a work environment, a business culture and a leadership model that guarantee equal opportunities for everyone and at all organizational levels. We believe diversity is a winning factor and we always encourage our people to share ideas and collaborate.
Here at Nestlé you will also be able to be part of the Emotional Communities, groups of colleagues of different functions and seniorities who come together with the aim of spreading a corporate culture that allows everyone to freely express their passions and identities. LGBT +, Gender Balance, Young, Disability, Volunteering, Green, Multiculturalism are just some of the communities that you can be part of.
Diversity is a fact, inclusion is a choice and we have chosen to be inclusive.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree