You are the Next Manager in the Brandix
Manager – Administration
Key purpose of the Job
The Manager – Administration leads the Administration function for the plant covering Transportation, Cafeteria, and Facility Management with inbuilt responsibility for the plant’s overall security. The role holder is responsible for ensuring smooth Administration operations and driving achievement of the relevant deliverables including managing budgets, adherence to SOPs/corporate guidelines, outsourced vendor management, plant security & loss prevention, and functional initiatives.
1. Planning and deploying plant Administration objectives, SOPs, guidelines, and budgets.
2. Driving achievement of the functional deliverables and budgets, including SOPs & adherence to guidelines, vendor management, implementation of best practices, functional projects, etc.
3. Ensuring achievement of the plant security & loss prevention objectives.
4. Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for achievement of the functional deliverables and stakeholder satisfaction objectives.
5. Leading the plant Administration team.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/General Management/Science or any other equivalent qualification.
- 5 – 8+ years of relevant experience with a minimum of 2 – 3 years in a plant Administration leadership role.
- Strong knowledge of local laws and network in the local communities, outsourced vendor management and security/administration procedures
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years