- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of sales or sales support experience.
- 6 years of people management experience.
- Experience working with C-level stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Performance or media agency experience, and experience in sales and/or business development, with excellent leadership abilities.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrated business sense with problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Sales Manager, you will develop and maintain C-level relationships with clients, agencies, and internal stakeholders, and design and implement partnership initiatives with the Independent Agencies and their clients. You will grow and develop a progressive sales team, deliver on business targets, and contribute to the India growth plan. You have an inclination for strategic analysis and planning, and are able to conduct advanced analytical and strategic initiatives.
You will effectively collaborate with Agency and cross-functional managers and regional leaders, identify growth opportunities, and build compelling presentations to showcase opportunities and challenges. You will influence stakeholders and garner support, manage day-to-day relationships, and take the lead on key projects.
As part of this role, you will foster a culture of trust, psychological safety, and innovation. You are an excellent communicator with an ability to motivate large teams and handle executive communication with ease. You will lead by example and uphold the team culture of respect, inclusion, and integrity.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Be responsible for the annual business growth, productivity, and product priority targets for a subset of the Agency clients and agencies. Recruit, retain, and develop a high performing sales team.
- Set the strategy and deliver annual and quarterly business goals. Manage the business pipeline and stay on top of day-to-day business excellence of the team (C-level meetings, quarterly business review, pitch rates, etc.).
- Be a thought leader, identify growth opportunities, build compelling business cases, identify/mitigate risks, and duly influence stakeholders to garner support.
- Stay updated on Google product solutions and be a trusted advisor to clients and team. Lead and develop executive level relationships and network through C-level meetings, reviews, and speaking engagements.
- Be a role model and coach, and facilitate regular coaching sessions on areas such as C-level engagement, effective questioning, objection handling.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- INDUSTRYComputer and technology
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (7)
- Merchandiser – Product Development Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time
- Intern – Merchandising Internship at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Internship
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time