Manager – Corporate Communication
MANAGER – CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
The Manager – Corporate Communications will develop and deliver high-quality strategic corporate communications and PR communications in line with marketing strategies established to support the company’s strategic business priorities with a focus on revenue maximization. You will have the opportunity to be creative and explore new forms of communication and public relation activity.
You will have exposure to senior management and work closely with Sales, Marketing, Trade Support and Services, internal and external communication resources and networks, and event planners.
To support in the development and execution of Group-wide strategic sustainability initiatives and integrating sustainability related drives throughout the company, while ensuring the Company’s sustainability efforts support the long-term strategy of the company.
- Build awareness and enhance the reputation of Fentons and its product portfolio through PR:
- Develop and deploy an annual communications plan in terms of the strategy
- Ensure a robust pipeline of stories to enhance the corporate reputation through traditional and emerging media across mainstream and focused channels and measure through agreed tracking mechanisms
- Manage digital corporate channels including the company website and social media
- Leverage competitions and awards (including industrial)
- Plan and execute key corporate events relating to employer branding, customer promotions, Principal/VIP engagement
- Ensure the right brand consistency and quality at all required audience touchpoints:
- Manage corporate collateral including suppliers and service providers
- Artworks, hoardings, logos, uniforms, exterior and interior outlooks, labelling
- Site office (construction) branding and standardizing of site offices
- Ensure frequent Customer feedback and leverage results to support corporate reputation (e.g. through surveys, testimonials, photoshoots of finished products)
- Partner Hayleys Group Corporate Communications efforts as single point of contact by
- Supporting the communication of the Hayleys ethos across the company.
- Provide timely sharing of communications strategies and awareness of activities (e.g. product launches) to support the Group’s communications pipeline
- Possess a Degree/ Diploma in Marketing or related field (CIM (UK) /SLIM) from a recognized University (Preferably Master’s degree in a related field)
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a Sales & Marketing / Branding & Advertising with 3 years of managerial experience (Preferably in a similar industry)
- Excellent command of written/ communication in English
- Ability to handle pressure and multi-task, eye for creativity and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and operating skills in related software e.g. graphic designing tools whilst having the ability to function independently with minimal direction and supervision.
- An outgoing, enthusiastic and goal-achiever with pleasing and calm temperament
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on the flyer to Apply Now, within 7 days of this advertisement.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationProfessional Degree
Related Jobs (1)
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship