Manager – Digital Media
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally.
Mindshare is an agency of GroupM, the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for a Manager – Digital Media to join us. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all digital functions in the team.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
3 best things about the job:
1.Working within a proven, fast growing team and servicing some of the biggest regional brands
2. Cross function exposure & strengthen understanding & knowledge of all the key digital mediums along with ATL media in order to suggest 360 Marketing approach.
3. Drive digital strategies and manage the operational relationships for one of Mindshare’s client’s that expect best in class work
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
· Work with functional team to create the tailor-made working process for client
· Demonstrate your values added to the organization
In six months:
· Lead each digital campaign smoothly and summarize the successful experience and sharing with the whole team
· Be the key person for the digital part and familiar with client’s business to create suitable KPI measurement and planning process
In 12 months:
· Became the key person to support the whole business development
· Contribute to seamless and effective client experience
What your day job looks like at Mindshare:
· Build and maintain a productive relationship with clients and agency peers
· Have the understanding and confidence to discuss all aspects of business, Structure and Business Strategy
· To proactively lead the overall communication planning/implementational planning process to provide insightful communication plans
· Work with the clients to arrive at the best process/systems for managing their business
· Work with specialist teams/buying department to promote clients’ interests with strategically important media owners
· Supervise all work, in terms of its quality, accuracy, insightfulness and innovation
· Work closely with the core team on all the reports, digital trainings/workshops.
· Exposure to advanced technology as a future ready channel to drive brand growth
· To plan and develop ideas for “media first” innovations and build capability in strategy.
· Be unafraid to push back, be bold and stand your ground in terms of ideas internally and externally.
· Trusted advisor not just to the client, but for internal touchpoints on the local market.
· Team motivation and vision alignment
What you’ll bring:
• Passionate about Digital media, a Team player and Loves Speed
• Great attention to detail
• Helping clients make sense of the ever-changing digital landscape
· 4-5 years of Agency experience – FMCG exposure would be an added advantage
· Experience on media strategy development of brands
· Google and Facebook certified
· Specialized in Search and Performance Marketing
· Creative thinking and able to develop clutter breaking campaign ideas
· Detailed awareness of the digital industry, industry trends, consumer trends, market status and competition
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing
Related Jobs (175)
Creative Intern, Vacancies At ADA, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern Designer, Vacancies at CreativeHub, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 8, 2022 Internship
Intern – Marketing Internship at brandix in colombo ,Sri Lanka on August 8, 2022 Internship
Student Recruitment Officer, Vacancies At BMS, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on August 5, 2022 Full-Time