About the job
Some careers have more impact than others.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager Finance.
1.Be responsible for ensuring delivering effective digital, analytics and data governance structures, processes, cost management and controls meeting Group standards.
2. Partner with Platform, Digital, Innovation and Data teams outside Finance to define and implement strategy
3. Work in close collaboration with all teams within Finance in support of the overall Finance digital and business agenda
4. Drive culture of innovation, continuous improvement and digitalization of Finance function through automation, process improvement and implementation of visualization dashboards across all Finance areas.
5. Ensure and promote sharing and adoption of best practice / lessons learned / continual improvement ethos
6. Automate all internal Finance processes relating to Financial Reporting, Controls, Regulatory Reporting, Tax, Management Information etc.
1. Professional Qualification in Accounting and Finance or Statistics is preferred
2. Experience of managing platform strategy and related change and innovation programs
3. Experience in using latest digital tools
4. Proven experience and ability in resolving complex issue through leadership, influence and negotiation
5. Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
When applying, please submit a full resume.
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceNot Specified
- INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
- QualificationProfessional qualification
Related Jobs (9)
- Management Accountant Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Group Taxation Jobs at MAS Holdings in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 26, 2023 Full-Time
- Product Specialist – Pricing Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 25, 2023 Full-Time
- Executive – Finance Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time
- Finance Executive Jobs at John Keells Information Technology in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 22, 2023 Full-Time