Manager – Industrial Engineering
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The Manager – Industrial Engineering carries out Industrial Engineering activities in the product development phase. Key responsibilities include carrying out costing calculations and preparation and maintenance of records and documentation. Additionally, the role-holder also is responsible to provide inputs for preparing the tech pack and defining methods, identifying improvements to eliminate and simplify processes to reduce SMV.
1.Participate in product development activities to understand and analyze new styles.
2. Responsible for accurate computation of key calculations like SMV, Thread consumption for different stages of Product Development and costing support.
3. Attend pre-production discussions, ensure effective communication of technical details of new styles to Plant IE teams, and coordinate with Plant IE on the achievement of production efficiencies.
4. Responsible for garment costing with SMV/Thread consumption and fabric YY
5. Need to lead the EPM improvement projects with automation team
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- ExperienceMore than 5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree