Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience in a business development role acquiring international clients. Experience in the software industry would be a plus
- Be a university degree holder (from a local or foreign university) or a self-learner passionate about sales, business development, and strategy
- Ability to build a quick rapport with global clients, understand their needs, initiate and follow up on sales-related conversations
- Familiarity with the technology industry and ability to understand Calcey’s offering and positioning
- Experience with independently prospecting for new sales leads and sales partners. Previous international business development experience in Calcey’s target markets is a plus
- Ability to take charge of sales conversations with new leads to understand their technology resourcing needs and the requirements for software solutions they wish to develop, drawing on inputs from the technical team when required
- Experience with nurturing sales leads through the full sales life cycle up to final contract negotiation and sign off
- Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to prepare and deliver sales pitches and proposals
- Experience with drafting contracts, handling pricing and negotiations to close sales
- Experience with maintaining up-to-date CRM records of sales activity and keeping internal stakeholders updated via regular cadence calls
- Previous experience within a sales environment involving international sales partners is a plus. On-boarding new partners, liaising with partners to service sales leads they introduce, and planning and executing sales activities in collaboration with partners are part of the role
- Ability to provide input and feedback to the work of the marketing team to ensure alignment with customer needs and values
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.