Manager (Office of Service-Learning & Community Engagement)
The Manager/Assistant Manager (Office of Service-Learning & Community Engagement) is responsible for supporting the Head and Team in overseeing and managing administrative matters in the section, collaborating with partner organisations and SUSS faculty/staff to facilitate Service-Learning & Community Engagement activities with SUSS students and communities.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, curate, coordinate and conduct Service-Learning and Community Engagement programmes and activities through building partnerships and networks with community and corporate partners, and with internal stakeholders.
- Plan, manage and coordinate the design, development, organisation and implementation of training, workshops, activities, events, risk assessment and safety, and administrative duties that support the Service-Learning and Community Engagement programmes.
- Manage and coordinate the facilitation, mentorship and evaluation of student learning and training to ensure that students meet the learning objectives specific to the range of Service-Learning and Community Engagement programmes.
- Manage the administrative duties (pre and post-event publicity, data management, procurement, etc.) generated in fulfilment of the scope stated above.
- Assist with other tasks and duties as assigned by his/her immediate supervisor, as well as participate in university-wide activities.
- Attend training and development courses relevant to work and/or personal development.
- Degree holder with at least 3-5 years of professional experience in youth/student development and community activities is preferred.
- Strong analytical, communication, networking and presentation skills.
- A resourceful team player and leader with initiative and interpersonal skills, and a high level of integrity.
- Strong coordination, administrative and organisational skills, with the ability to manage and work autonomously.
- Intellectually inquisitive, with a good awareness of current and global affairs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Professional applications.
- Experience in social entrepreneurship, social impact measurement, sustainability, diversity and inclusion, and/or applied research will be an added advantage.
If interested; Apply Now
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelManager
- Experience3 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (5)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship