Asiri Health is the leading healthcare provider in Sri Lanka with six hospitals delivering highest quality of clinical standards. Asiri Hospitals own a track record of being an innovative leader and a hi-tech provider of a wide range of medical specialties. Presently, our hospitals are situated in strategic locations in Colombo, in the South and in the Central province as leading healthcare institutions in the country.
We are seeking for a suitable individual for the following position to be a part of our dynamic team.
If you are truly determined to make your career with the leading brand in the private healthcare industry in Sri Lanka, you are invited to apply for the following position;
Roles and responsibilities,
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the smooth floor of operations of clinical & non-clinical departments in the organization which are under direct supervision.
- Review financial statements and data, utilize financial data to improve profitability prepare and control operational budgets.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals.
- Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output and monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Organize recruitment and placement of required staff for the units / departments under direct supervision.
- Plan and support sales and marketing activities to meet the revenue targets.
- Reviewing of complaints made by the patients to enhance the customer friendly atmosphere.
- Maintain effective work relationship with all clinical staff in order to ensure smooth operations.
- Circulation of reports on target achievement and related statistics to monitor financial performance of each unit.
- Maintain discipline and ensure that the staff is punctual & regular in their attendance and work diligently.
- Prepare Unit goals and ensure timely achievement of the same.
Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospital Management, Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in planning, directing and supervising staff in an operational environment. Experience in Healthcare will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness in performing duties in 24 X 7 work environment is essential
- Professionalism in dealing with difficult customers and the ability to handle and resolve problems promptly
- Excellent coordination skills and target oriented
- Capability of working independently with limited supervision
- Excellent command of the English Language
- Be computer literate.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Related Jobs (7)
Radiology Technologist/ Radiographer (Hemas Hospitals) on September 1, 2021 Full-Time
Graduate Trainee-Supply Chain Analytics-Hemas Hospitals on September 1, 2021 Full-Time