Manager – People & Culture
Based in Colombo, Sri Lanka, INIVOS (www.inivossl.com) has set itself apart as a leading technology company helped by its highly experienced team of consultants, developers, and quality engineers.
INIVOS has been able to build a strong client base in Asia, Middle East, Scandinavia, Australia, UK and North America within a short time span.
Inivos is an authorized IFS Channel and Services partner & has been highly recognized by IFS as a leading partner who provides End-to-End business solutions to multiple industry verticals.
INIVOS is 130+ strong now and has a constant growth. We’re looking for an inspired, young & energetic individual to lead our HR strategies & functions. You’ll part of the globally expanding team to drive the workforce of INIVOS to better tomorrow.
As in the position of a Manager – People & Culture, below will be your job responsibilities
- Implementing HR strategies & best practices in end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Supporting in the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Responsible for the performance management and succession planning for employees
- Guiding new hire through onboarding and providing induction
- Guiding the team members towards right direction with regards to all functions of HR including HR operations, training & development
- Creating a healthy, engaged, and inclusive working environment that is sustainable over time
- Handle grievances, take care of employee’s mental wellbeing and ensuring employee satisfaction
- Responsible for Visa & travel related matters of employees
- Accurately running the payroll on timely basis together with the Finance Department and handling statutory compliance.
- Organizing employee engagement activities & events to increase team spirit and maintain employee engagement
- Handling offboarding process and providing necessary reports to management
- Providing reports to the management team for decision making when and where necessary
- Perform any other HR tasks or duties as assigned by the management
- Bachelor’s Degree / Professional Qualification in Human Resources Management.
- Minimum of 10 years work of post qualifying experience in Human Resources department
- Having previous experience in Software/IT industry will be an added advantage
- Previous experience in any HRIS would be a definite advantage
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal coupled with good inter-personal skills
- Highly motivated, flexible & able to demonstrate strong academic and professional experience
What we offer
- Amicable work environment and great peers
- Exposure to international clients and business processes
- Attractive remunerations based on your experience and skills
- Real career growth opportunity for the right person
What will the process look like
- Application Submission
- Interview: There will be 1 – 2 rounds of interviews
Are you inspired to learn, grow, lead, and make a difference?
Send your detailed resumes to email@example.com indicating the position title
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (49)
HR Shared Services Supervisor US Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 27, 2023 Full-Time
Intern – Talent Management (HR), Vacancies At 99x, Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 23, 2023 Internship
Human Resources Internship, Vacancies At Pizza Hut, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Internship
Assistant Manager – Human Capital, Vacancies At PwC, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time
Talent Pipeline – HR, Vacancies at Unilever, Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 23, 2023 Full-Time