Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
The Garment Technology Customer Lead heads the Technical function for the assigned customer, and is responsible for leading the Garment Technology team in achievement of the Technical / Fit & Construction KPIs.
The role holder ensures effective product development for the assigned customer including development risk assessment, construction validation, cost effective, bulk feasible and quality viable style development and effective Production Handover of developed products. Ensuring customer satisfaction related to technical areas is critical to the role holder.
1. Responsible for formulation and deployment of effective strategies and implementation plans for the Garment Tech function for the assigned customer
2. Drive Product Development through rigorous reviews and deployment of technical processes / innovations
3. Oversee achievement of the Production Handover / Integration objectives for the SBU
4. Collaborate with the internal and external stake holders for achievement of the functional KPIs
5. Lead the Garment Technology team for the assigned customer
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years