Manager – Technical
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
As the Manager – Technical, you will be reporting to the General Manager – Operations of the SBU. Your main responsibility is to lead the Technical team in ensuring accurate, cost-effective and on-time product development as per customer and business requirements. You will conduct risk analysis and provide innovative technical solutions during the pre-production and production process, ensuring delivery and quality. You will partner with the SR room and IE in developing and driving the Technical process. Method improvements/implementations will be part of your role. You will also be required to support bulk production plants with technical solutions.
- Manage and lead a team of Garment Technologists in converting customer concepts/fit requirements to bulk production viable samples, whilst ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction across assigned customer technical teams
- Lead team in accurate production handover; support bulk production with any technical support requirement
- Work with, meet and communicate with the customer technical team on issues pertaining to fit, construction, design, technical specifications and raw material developments, and subsequently clarify requirements while recommending alternative options to the customer to arrive at a mutually beneficial solution
- Offered SalaryMore than LKR 300,000
- Career LevelManager
- Experience5 Years
- QualificationBachelor's Degree