Manager Transaction Services
About the job
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance (GTRF) comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Manager Transaction Services.
1. Manage the Transactional Document Services for the GTRF operation, ensuring compliance to all Regulatory, Policy and Governance procedures.
2. Ensure that the agreed Service Levels are met, whilst delivering “superior” customer service that differentiates HSBC from the market, by actively driving operational performance and ensuring the accurate and timely processing of GTRF products.
3. Ensure we drive and inculcate a customer centric culture, across the wider team and the extended service providers such as the Group Service Centers.
4. Apply technical knowledge and experience towards resolution of any technical issues, using knowledge and experience of UCP600/URDG758/URC522 and remaining abreast of latest commercial practices.
5. Build and maintain good working relationships with all stakeholders and internal subject matter experts.
6. Ensure audit compliance at all times, driving all recommendations and policy requirements to adherence within very short spans of time, whilst mitigating and controlling all potential/related risks.
7. Support the development of a cohesive team, whilst contributing to drive a positive and open working environment across the wider team.
8. Proactively seek out opportunities to reduce direct costs and improve transactional/process efficiency.
9. Providing leadership for any remediation, projects and/or deployments as required from time to time, within the stipulated guidelines/expectations.
10. Live the leadership brand, displaying HSBC values, with skills and knowledge openly shared, ensuring GTRF meets its business objective.
1. Minimum of 8 years work experience in banking/finance, in a supervisory role, preferably with a minimum of 5 years of International Trade.
2.Ability and experience in digesting complex policies and procedures.
3.Strong interpersonal and communication skills with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Must be self-motivated, proactive and flexible, with an ability to deliver time-challenged and high-responsibility asks on an on-going basis.
5. Knowledge of UCP600, URR725, URC522, URDG 758, ISP98 and key ICC publications, with related legal guidelines and opinions.
6. Trade qualifications/experience would be an added advantage.
When applying, please submit a full resume
You’ll achieve more at HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
ExperienceMore than 5 Years
INDUSTRYAccountancy, Banking and Finance
Related Jobs (63)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at World of Outdoor in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Swivel Group in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time
Accountant Jobs at Courtyard by Marriott in Colombo, Sri Lanka on March 31, 2023 Full-Time