Market Data Compliance Analyst
The Real Time Data Business is a critical function to retain and grow revenues cross existing products and services. In addition, the function is tasked with growing revenues by diversifying into new product development and commercial partnerships to benefit the London Stock Exchange Group’s market data business.
- Act as a primary point of contact on behalf of the Real Time Data team in relation to queries, reconciliation and all static data changes made on Real Time accounts and manage the regular requirements relating to the Real Time Data department, particular areas of focus to include:
- Account manage all Real Time clients (approx. 4500) and create an on-going end user relationship to maintain all clients are billed correctly
- Managing the Market Data Reporting Email Inbox, ensuring all emails are logged and respond in a timely manner. This involves assigning queries to the right teams for investigation, monitoring outstanding queries; ensuring clients receive regular updates and prompt resolution.
- Liaising with the Real Time Data team in order to process new clients and those who wish to cancel their service. This requires processing all necessary paperwork, liaising with clients throughout the new client or termination cycle and ensuring the process is completed with relevant departments.
- Overseeing the vendor, end user and contract management function to ensure it runs smoothly.
- Collate received vendor reports and upload electronically. Report to business – variances – increase, decrease, same, no reply – against prior year contract
- Once a year do a completeness check by reconciling the vendor reports and clients report to ensure the clients has been covered under the correct license. (issue a query email to relevant team with any discrepancies/contact client to confirm prior to billing in December)
- Regular completeness checks by reconciling the vendor reports back to our contracts database using the subscriber IDs as a unique reference point.
- Working closely Real Time Data teams to ensure that all invoicing is accurate and in line with the correct usage and commercial terms agreed with the client.
- Ensure prompt escalation of any potential client issues/complaints which could arise. Proactive mitigation where possible.
- Liaising with vendors in order to process new clients and manage disagreements over user banding/terminal numbers
Candidate Profile / Key Skills
- Graduate or of graduate calibre with appropriate work experience.
- In depth knowledge of real time market data policies globally.
- Previous experience in a similar position, with proven experience of dealing with internal and external customers.
- An organised and proactive/solution driven mindset.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent Excel skills
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (81)
Assistant Accountant Jobs at MegaPay (Pvt) Ltd in Colombo, Sri Lanka on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Finance Executive Jobs at OREL IT in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Manager Transaction Services Jobs at HSBC in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 26, 2023 Full-Time
Account Manager – South Asia Jobs at Wavenet in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on January 24, 2023 Full-Time
Senior Accountant Jobs at Arteculate Asia in Sri Lanka (Remote) on January 24, 2023 Full-Time