This intern position entails identifying the key metrics of campaign performance (weekly, monthly, quarterly) and taking necessary actions to uplift the upcoming campaigns while maintaining the healthy participation of potential sellers and assortment to drive performance by collaborating with the relevant channel/vertical commercial teams. At the same time, analyzing the gaps in terms of move and view the percentage on respective category levels and taking the proactive/reactive measures.
- Responsible for the overall campaign execution while collaborating with relevant vertical/channel using knowledge of products, performance & stock availability to ensure efficient campaign results, yet maintaining credibility.
- Being accountable for the campaigns from planning, design, and implementation.
- Assisting in ensuring all products are strategically merchandised across the campaigns and Live-on Pages in order to maximize conversion.
- Monitoring top-selling products and analyzing the performance and planning out strategies to drive sales in terms of relevant categories on a daily basis.
- Regular auditing/monitoring of stock levels and key deliveries to ensure products are attractively presented across prime product locations.
- Liaise with CRM, Design, Onsite, and production Teams to merchandise the pages to maximize sales.
- Plan and Execute up-selling and Cross-selling strategies upon different outliers
- Undergraduates / Graduates in Marketing/ Sales or Business Management or equivalent professional qualification
- Strong business acumen with strong critical thinking and analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (Proficiency in Sinhala and Tamil would be an added advantage)
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office tools (especially Excel) and Google Applications
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed objectives
- Highly motivated and able to demonstrate strong academic and professional experience
- Priority will be given to candidates who can join within short notice & available for full-time employment
- Covid-19 Fully Vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelEntry Level
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing