The Marketing Manager role is responsible for the coordination, implementation and control of the effective design and implementation of the regional marketing strategy in the country across various domains such as Product Leadership, Market reach approach, Pricing management, Digital Marketing, and Brand management/development.
What does the role involve?
As a Marketing Manager, your role will be to localize and implement the regional Marketing initiatives, across Product management such as product launches, defining targets, managing a product line over the entire life cycle. Contributing to the development of one-year marketing roadmap for regional HUB and drive implementation in the Market Organisations. Supporting sales and engineering team with market knowledge, communication and training in line with Global Process Management Systems on Product Portfolio Management and Hilti Marketing Management steps.
Additionally, you will need to work on additional priorities such as Market reach, Pricing activities, Digital, and developing the Hilti brand. Reporting to the GM of the country, you will play a pivotal role in the organization around driving the strategic priorities, business steering and sustainable growth.
We have more than 200,000 interactions with our customers every day. It’s how we get to know their businesses, understand their needs and develop the precise products and services that will help them.
What do we offer?
We really value our people and we’ve worked hard to develop a competitive reward package that reflects this. Some of the benefits we offer include:
• Work with local and international stakeholders with the opportunity to develop and learn with multiple global experience exchanges.
• Mentorship and coaching opportunity with experienced marketing professionals.
• Genuine career advancement (more than 80% of all leadership roles are filled internally)
• Competitive salary and above-average performance bonus
• Master’s degree or MBA desired, with professional experience in management consulting, sales or marketing
• Superior understanding of product marketing with the ability to contribute to the overall Hilti strategy and priorities of the corporation
• ·Strong commercial acumen and marketing skills, e.g. market research, analytical ability, competitor sensing, product lifecycle, communications, merchandising, promotions, product
• Strong communication and presentation skills across all levels and function, providing information and feedback to the wider business
• Willing to travel approximately 20% nationally and internationally
• For future career progression, you must be willing to relocate internationally and have previous international experience
• Fluent English language skills.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
INDUSTRYAdvertising and marketing