Merchandiser – Packaging Development
About the Company and Job Details:
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 people across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve. In Sri Lanka, we are honored to have been adjudged ‘Exporter of the Year’ for the 7th consecutive time at the Presidential Export Awards 2020/21. We are also proud to share that our plant in Batticaloa was recognized as the world’s first Net Zero Carbon Apparel Manufacturing facility in 2019. To learn more about us and our 50-year long journey please visit www.brandix.com.
Key purpose of the Job
The Merchandiser – Packaging Development is responsible for execution of the assigned packaging development initiatives. Includes coordination of packaging trials with suppliers and internal teams, participating in PP meetings for providing packaging updates, conducting SOP awareness sessions, MIS updates, improvement projects, etc.).
1. Responsible for execution of assigned packaging development initiatives, including sample development, packaging trials, customer approvals, etc.
2. Coordinate with the suppliers, customers and internal teams for achievement of the functional objectives
3. Prepare MIS, documentation and reporting for packaging development and sourcing activities, as per procedure and support in the functional improvement projects.
This is an Equal Opportunity Company.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree