Merchandiser – Product Development
At Brandix, a pioneer in Sri Lanka’s Apparel industry, we develop, manufacture and market end to end apparel solutions for world renowned brands. With a purpose to deliver Inspired Solutions through Inspired People, we have a team of over 60,000 employees across nine countries including India, Bangladesh, Haiti and the United Kingdom. On a journey to be the most sustainable apparel manufacturer in the region, Brandix embeds real change across every point of our operations as we care for our planet and the communities in which we serve.
Key purpose of the Job
The Merchandiser – Product Development is responsible for execution of the sample development process (sampling) for the assigned styles. This includes timely submission of samples and T&A plans to maximize profitability in close coordination with cross-functional internal teams.
- Responsible for developments as per customer/category and PLM activities.
- Plan development of the garment sample based on tech pack specifications, RM ordering, timelines, etc.
- Coordinate with internal teams and suppliers for sample development and RM ordering as per customer requirements.
- Collaborate with internal teams and customers for sampling/RM approvals, including documentation and handover requirements to the Bulk team.
- Adhere to process implementations as per business requirements.
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- Experience1 Year
- QualificationBachelor's Degree