.Net – Associate Software Engineer/ Software Engineer
Key duties & responsibilities:
- Carry out software development using .NET framework and related technologies with adherence to coding standards and best practices.
- Fulfill business requirements using expertise on Software Development methodologies and concepts such as Object-Oriented design, Design Patterns and SOLID principles.
- Follow agile principles and working with the team to achieve project goals and overcome technical challenges.
- Ensure products and modules meet all the functional and non-functional requirements including performance, security and reusability.
- Liaise with other project stakeholders effectively in order to fulfill project requirements.
- Adapt new technologies effectively and contribute to the team performance.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both external and internal stakeholders.
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Minimum 1+ years of industry experience in software engineering .
- Experience in developing cloud-based applications using AWS/Azure.
- Good knowledge in .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, LINQ and C#.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL databases.
- Skills in Power BI and Angular would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on CI/CD concepts and hands-on experience in tools such as Jenkins/Octopus, TeamCity and Visual Studio Team Services.
- Experience in unit testing frameworks including xUnit, NUnit and MSTest.
- Prior work experience in agile methodologies, preferably in Scrum.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Software Engineering or equivalent professional qualifications.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology