.NET – Engineer
We are a Norwegian company with offices in Norway and Sri Lanka. 99x is a premier place to build up and broaden your career, while getting hands-on exposure working with a global clientele. Whether you’re a fresh graduate, a seasoned DEV, QA or a BA looking for a new challenge, join us and find your niche within our collaborative teams.
Be your own lead
Our self-managed teams have no project managers – as a member of the team, you’ll take ownership through daily communications with the product owners based overseas, make your own decisions and execute them together with your teammates.
Onsite visits play a key part as we’ve found visiting customers overseas provides the Xians with an invaluable experience, technically and culturally and so, it’s something you can look forward to in your time at 99x.
Be a product specialist
We believe in building digital product specialists. When you join 99x, you aren’t expected to just code. The 99x Winning Product framework will expose you to ideating with product owners, understanding good UX, shaping data architecture and more. We break you out of SE, QA, UX, BA tracks and show you how to bring them altogether – to create a winning product.
What’s your job role?
- Design scalable software solutions that are optimized for performance
- Develop software solutions following best engineering practices
- Using tools and automation to enhance productivity
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- 03 – 05 years’ of industry experience
- Expertise in the Microsoft .NET stack
- Good knowledge of Azure platform services and architecture
- Know-how of Angular, React, Vue or other front end language would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in building micro services, RESTful APIs and DevOps practices are much appreciated
- Experience in building scalable services that are optimized for performance
- Bachelors or equivalent professional qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology or related
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
Related Jobs (195)
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at Footage Creations in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Full Stack Engineer Jobs at ICP Techno LLC in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Part-Time
Senior Java Software Engineer Jobs at FINAP in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
.NET Backend Developer Jobs at APP360 (PVT) Ltd in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – React Native Jobs at Rootcode in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at ZinCaT Technology in Mount Lavinia, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at Acceura Solutions in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer Jobs at H-Connect GBS in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 30, 2022 Full-Time