Open Rank Faculty Positions in Operations Management
The Nanyang Business School (NBS), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore invites applications for faculty positions in Operations Management at the Senior Lecturer and Assistant/Associate/Full Professor levels.
About the School:
As a premier business school in a leading technological university, Nanyang Business School (NBS) is the nexus of world-class innovation, research, and business education. Situated within NTU’s technology and innovation ecosystem, we are uniquely positioned to create and share knowledge on how cutting-edge technologies can be leveraged for enterprise transformation and a smart economy. Located in Singapore, the heart of East-West culture and business, NBS aims to develop leaders who can innovate for the future, lead and transform organizations with cultural dexterity, and build sustainable enterprises in Asia and globally.
NBS is AACSB- and EQUIS-accredited and is currently ranked No. 35 in the 2020 Financial Times (FT) Global MBA ranking and No. 8 in Asia Pacific. We have been consistently ranked among the top 40 in the FT Global rankings. NTU Singapore, of which NBS is a part of, has achieved the rank of the first amongst the world’s best young universities and the global rank of No. 13 in the most recent QS World University Rankings.
About the Division:
The Operations Management (OM) Faculty at Nanyang Business School is a growing and close-knit group of faculty members with faculty members publishing in top journals such as Management Science, Operations Research, M&SOM, Journal of Operations Management, Production & Operations Management, among others.
See these sites for more information:
Applicants for the Assistant Professor position should have completed or be close to completing a PhD in Operations Management, Operations Research, Business Analytics, Industrial Engineering or a related field. Candidates for the Associate/Full Professor position are expected to have an established record for research excellence and academic leadership. The primary responsibility of the job holder is to conduct high-quality research and to teach undergraduate and graduate-level courses in the area of operations management and business analytics. Preference will be given to candidates who demonstrate strong research potential in the area of Corporate Sustainability, broadly defined. Candidates with an interdisciplinary research focus are encouraged to apply. Teaching experiences in business analytics, econometrics, and operations management will be considered a plus.
- Candidates for the Senior Lecturer position should demonstrate teaching excellence and versatility and engage in curriculum development and course administration for undergraduate and graduate courses. Candidates should also have a passion for teaching and working closely with students and other teaching faculty. Candidates should possess at least a Master’s degree in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates for the Assistant Professor position should demonstrate a strong publication potential in top-tier journals.
- Candidates for the Associate Professor position should have an established record of excellence in research and teaching.
- Candidates for the Full Professor position must demonstrate significant achievements in research and teaching and, in particular, the leadership impact of these scholastic achievements. They must have made substantial contributions to their profession and have international visibility.
NBS offers competitive salaries commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. A reduced teaching load will be provided to research-active faculty. Generous funding support for research and conference travel is also available. The University will also provide subsidized on-campus housing, whereby residents have easy access to modern sports, F&B, childcare, and healthcare facilities in a campus frequently listed among the Top 15 Most Beautiful in the World. Faculty members also enjoy a low-tax environment (tax rate for the first US$100,000 income averages about 10%).
Review of applications and shortlisting will start immediately until the position is filled. Applicants should submit their applications (a cover letter, detailed CV, research and teaching statements, and other supporting documents) by clicking ‘Apply’.
For enquiries, please write to Ms Kwek Cheng Sin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationDoctorate Degree (Ph.D.)
Related Jobs (4)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship