• Responsible to Conduct daily routine checks to ensure the Atrium is operational at optimum levels. Recording, monitoring and reordering stocks when required.
• Should be able to monitor & implement of daily safety checks.
• Should support the Engineering, Marketing & Business development team with any operational involvement.
• Should be able to monitor Service Quality Standards.
• Should be able to assist customers in making prior reservations and setting arrangements.
• Support the Operations Manager to compile the weekly progress report to Management for review. Support in managing daily operations at the Food Studio Atrium at Colombo City Centre/One Galle Face mall.
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬:
• Good English communication skills.
• Willingness to build strong rapport with customers and third parties connected to the functions of the Atrium.
• Should be able to manage daily administrative tasks and maintenance of SOP’s
• A results-driven work ethic.
• Ability to take calculated decisions in a high stress environment.
• Prior work experience in a fast food chain or restaurant is a necessity.
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:
• Partly qualified or diploma in Business Management and/or a F&B related accreditation. Experienced or inexperienced candidates are welcome to apply for this.
Kindly forward your resume to 𝒉𝒓@𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒊𝒐.𝒍𝒌
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNon-Executive
- Experience1 Year
- INDUSTRYBusiness, consulting and management.
- QualificationAdvanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
Related Jobs (5)
- Undergraduate Trainee – Employer Branding Jobs at IFS in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 27, 2023 Full-Time
- Graduate Trainee – Merchandising Jobs at Brandix in Colombo, Sri Lanka. on September 21, 2023 Full-Time