PERSEUS – PhD Candidate in Cryptography
Duties of the position
- conduct research in the agreed research topic in cryptography
- undertaking the necessary courses (30 ECTS) as part of the PhD programme;
- submitting an application for admission and a research plan no later than 3 months after the employment;
- conducting high quality research and report progress on a regular basis and in agreement with the supervisors.
Preferred selection criteria
- research experience in some area of cryptography
- cross-disciplinary expertise in other PERSEUS topics, particularly IoT or AI
- good written and oral English
A good work environment is characterized by diversity. We encourage qualified candidates to apply, regardless of their gender, functional capacity or cultural background.
The city of Trondheim is a modern European city with a rich cultural scene. Trondheim is the innovation capital of Norway with a population of 200,000. The Norwegian welfare state, including healthcare, schools, kindergartens and overall equality, is probably the best of its kind in the world. Professional subsidized day-care for children is easily available. Furthermore, Trondheim offers great opportunities for education (including international schools) and possibilities to enjoy nature, culture and family life and has low crime rates and clean air quality.
The city of Gjøvik has a population of 30 000 and is a town known for its rich music and cultural life. The beautiful nature surrounding the city is ideal for an active outdoor life! The Norwegian welfare state, including healthcare, schools, kindergartens and overall equality, is probably the best of its kind in the world.
As an employee at NTNU, you must at all times adhere to the changes that the development in the subject entails and the organizational changes that are adopted.
In accordance with The Public Information Act (Offentleglova), your name, age, position and municipality may be made public even if you have requested not to have your name entered on the list of applicants.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact Prof. Colin Boyd, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Danilo Gligoroski, email: email@example.com. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please contact HR officer Stine Terese Ruen Nymoen, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are invited for interview you must include certified copies of transcripts and reference letters. Please refer to the application number 2021/43703 when applying.
Application deadline: 30.09.2021
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationBachelor's Degree
Related Jobs (4)
- Software Engineer Internship at Almas Equities in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 26, 2024 Internship
- Marketing Internship at Finetech Consultancy in Colombo, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship
- QA Internship at Sydpro – Sri Lanka in Nugegoda, Sri Lanka on February 12, 2024 Internship