PhD student, Post-Doc
Ruhr University Bochum, Germany
The chair for Security Engineering at Ruhr University Bochum, Germany, is seeking for PhD students and Post-Docs in the areas of cryptographic hardware/software, side-channel analysis, FPGA security, etc.
For PhD positions, candidates must hold an MSc (or equivalent) in computer engineering, electrical engineering or computer science. The candidates are required to have outstanding grades.
For Post-Doc positions, candidates must hold a PhD in computer engineering, electrical engineering or computer science. Furthermore, they must have a demonstrated record of top-quality research in foundations of cryptographic hardware and embedded systems. This is usually proved by publications in IACR conferences, particularly CHES.
Please send your application per email (as a single PDF) to Amir Moradi (amir.moradi at rub.de). The application should include a full CV, a cover letter motivating you application, a short description of your two best research articles (for Post-Doc positions). Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the positions are filled, the starting date is flexible.
Contact: Amir Moradi
- Offered SalaryNot Specified
- Career LevelNot Specified
- ExperienceNot Specified
- QualificationMaster's Degree(M.Sc.)
Related Jobs (6)
- Human Resources Internship at Huawei in Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 25, 2023 Internship
- Human Resources Internship at Mind Plusin Colombo, Sri Lanka on August 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Jobs at Life at Enadoc in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 28, 2023 Internship
- Web Development Internship at Encyte in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 21, 2023 Internship
- Software Engineer Internship at Ifonix in Colombo, Sri Lanka on July 20, 2023 Internship