- Build efficient, effective, reusable and testable PHP modules.
- Responsible to write clean and well-structured code.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, and schedules
- along with technical and process issues.
- Maintain as well as edit current websites and write semantic markup.
- 1+ years of experience in core PHP
- Good experience in PHP frameworks such as CI/CakePHP/Yii.
- 1+ years of experience in server-side web application logics & integrations.
- Good understanding of modern standards-based HTML, CSS (SASS/LESS).
- Knowledge of advanced PHP concepts, MySQL, JSON, XML & ability to work in a LAMP/WAMP environment.
- Knowledge of DB & code security along with basic server operations like Curl, Crud, cPanel.
- Ability to work in agile methodologies & version control (Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.) & multiple OS (Unix/Linux/Windows).
- Knowledge of automation toolkit like Gulp & NPM.
- Ability to do Unit testing.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYComputer and technology
Related Jobs (677)
Senior Software Engineer-JAVA Jobs at Jobenvoy.com in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
DevOps Engineer Jobs at Sana Commerce in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Senior Full Stack Developer- .NET Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Web Developer Jobs at Demanzo in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Technical-Engineering Internship at Synopsys Inc in Sri Lanka (Remote) on November 25, 2022 Internship
Senior Software Engineer Jobs at Pelican Cube in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time
Software Engineer – Frontend Jobs at Global Tote Lankan in Colombo, Sri Lanka on November 25, 2022 Full-Time