Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Advantis Engineering, a part of the Advantis Group, is a leader in the Construction Industry with over a decade of experience. A team of dedicated professionals possessing a wealth of expertise in the construction arena, spearhead the company to meet a diverse range of demands. The core of the company’s operations revolve around innovation, assured quality and service, to provide hassle free, end-to-end construction solutions for clients local and overseas.
- Liaise with the Project Managers of the construction sites in order to moniter and track the progress of the project as per the schedule.
- Implementing systems and procedures in the Planning Department with the guidance of the Senior Planning Engineer.
- Handling EOT, Project Schedules and resource assignment of the Constrution sites in order to optimize the resources within the company.
- Preparing and maintaining the records and documents of the planning department in order to ensure the easy access of data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil).
- Minimum 3 experience in the same capacity.
- Conversant in MS Projects and AutoCad knowledge is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Offered SalaryNot Specified
Career LevelNot Specified
INDUSTRYConstruction / Building / Engineering